What do you admire most about your significant other?
Ideally, where would you like to be 5 years from now?
Who wears the pants?
What is your favorite/go-to YouTube video?
What is something you’re scared of?
1) You’re selfless in many ways, which is really refreshing compared to most people.
2) Probably being successful, but not working too hard. Settled down starting a family I think, something nice and stable but still exciting 🙂
3) I do, you wear thongs.
4) CHARRLIIIEEE. CHARRLIIEEEE BIT MEEEE.
Or David at the Dentist haha. A sick fave is watching the shotgun recoil videos, theyre great.
5) Mayonnaise, or not making the most of things.
1) What is something weird your spouse does while asleep?
2) Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? (anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony)
3) What was your favorite hiding place as a kid?
4) What music artist do you love that your other half hates listening to?
5) What has your other half recently done that made you love them more?
1) Talk- Either about football or random stuff like ‘fireballs’ and ‘it was so funny, only one person turned up’.
2) Lust or gluttony- I’ll let you decide.
3) A circular bush at my grandmas- coz you could just walk around it if someone was near
5) Made a fairly spontaneous detour on your way to work, invited me over when I was sad, made me laugh lots and made me feel loved.
I think I like a Pitbull song….. Shameful.
This has been doing the rounds, and is really quite funny
Made me laugh coz its like one of those back-handed compliments you give